This AUTHOR GUIDELINE is provided for paper contributor in SICEST 2016. If you want to be a non paper participant (listener)
you may skip this page and contact email@example.com
In order to prepare a full paper for SICEST2016
- your abstract must have been accepted and registered in SICEST database
- the author(s) shall download the full paper template provided by the committee in conference website.
- the author(s) shall follow the paper format strictly. The instruction and manual for writing is provided in this guide or the conference website. The number of pages requirement is 4 – 6 pages.
- all figures shall have high quality resolution (300 dpi) and should not violate any copyright laws.
the author(s) shall submit high quality paper containing sufficient level of originality and novelty with clear statement of objectives, research methods and results with analytical finding and conclusion.
a good command of English is a must. The author(s) are encouraged to proofread the paper.
To have a complete FULL PAPER submission;
- the full papers should be submitted before August 20, 2016. Please notice that the deadline for full paper submission will not be extended.
only electronically submitted full papers will be considered. The specific guideline for submission using EasyChair for SICEST2016 can be downloaded here.
- the author(s) shall submit the full paper in only format: (.doc or .docx)
- the author(s) shall fill the Statement of Originality for every paper submitted (template of SOO can be downloaded here).
- send the filled Statement of Originality to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rename the file with: Statement Originality_(1st Author Name)_(Paper Title)
The complete AUTHOR GUIDELINE can be downloaded here.